Every country needs a postal service. So the United States provides USPS mail for all their citizens. In every country mail service plays an important role in order to provide convenience to the citizens. United States Postal Service is the full form of USPS. It is the most authentic mail service for all the United States citizens.
Managemymove.usps.com – Method To Change USPS Address Service
USPS is the first American based Independent Agency of the United States.The only task of this mailing service is to provide mails all across the United States securely.It has to transfer all the mails whether it is rural or established area. US constitution authorizes and recognize this mailing service.
The USPS was established in 1775. Benjamin Franklin was the first Postmaster general when they opened their first mailing department store. after sometime it is acknowledged as the first cabinet-level store. According to the reports, USPS has 617,254 active employees. Its Headquarter is located in Washington.In 1971, it was acknowledged as the first Postal independent agency.
How To Use My Moves USPS
USPS is very helpful and convenient for the US citizens. Very helpful features are provided by USPS. sometimes people change their houses as a result their residential address also changes. To receive your parcel on time you have to follow the following steps:
- USPS gives an option of changing mailing address in order to receive your parcel or mail on time.
- By using My Moves USPS you will receive your parcels on time with any disturbance or interruption.
- You can easily change your residential address by using My Moves USPS online website for your convenience.
- If you are living in the rented house so you can nominate this address.The Permanent address is not necessary for this. The temporary address also works smoothly.
- Make sure that you change your address just in that case that you have no plans of going back to the previous house.
How Change USPS Address Notes
- One of the best things about USPS is it is free to use.
- When you are submitting your address request, you have an option to view the website in order to receive the best response.On the website of USPS, you can change your request or cancel it all together effectively.
- You just have to take some time from your busy routine to fill the short form on-line which approximately take 2-3 minutes.
- When you request online to change the address you will receive the confirmation code with the confirmation email.
- When you do not make online request for the changing address you will receive the confirmation mail and code to your recent address for the confirmation.
- You also have on option of changing address by visiting the nearby USPS office. The employees will help you.
- Changing address through nearby office will take some time in comparison to online.
Customer Care Center
USPS is always open for its customer to provide help. If you are facing any difficulty or issue regarding your mail or in changing the mailing address go to the nearby customer care center. the customer care center is available 24/7 for your guidance.You can call on 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) for any issue regarding USPS.